Millergo-Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG German Special Customs

Started by Millergo, January 20, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millergo

-Hi guys. this time i didnĀ“t a speed modelling, but im rendering a lot of pics. now I will show you my last 3 renders, im searching a parking lots to take a top view amd i need to do some studio renders.

To be notified of all of that you can follow me on my FB page where i rendered all with keyshot: https://www.facebook.com/millergoCG

thomasteger

Oh yes - that thing is sweet. And so are the renderings. Great work!

Josh3D

oh yeah! Badass car and badass renderings. Great work again Millergo!

Skint

Your stuff always amazes me.  You are without doubt the best automotive renderer I have seen on this forum!

Millergo

Thanks guys I try to do better every day to impact you! thanks so much and thanks to keyshot team to share on your FB cover ;)

SergioBL

Pretty nice renders!! Love them!! Thanks for sharing!!

Barbarian

Holy crap. You left realism behind and went into hyper realism. simply Amazing

Millergo

thomasteger

Very cool. A bit too low for my taste but great renderings.

Chad Holton

Nice work! It may be my eyes but the back wheels on the white version seem to be defying gravity. ???

Millergo

Quote from: Chad Holton on January 21, 2014, 05:39:33 PM
Nice work! It may be my eyes but the back wheels on the white version seem to be defying gravity. ???
yes, those renders was for a costumer and he said the same so i fixed that ;)

Millergo

Quote from: Chad Holton on January 21, 2014, 05:39:33 PM

slater

That's mercedes renders are so perfect! excellent realism, and i must tell you are The REal master about car rendering!!
Would nice to learn your way and keyshot setup to get those tires material realism...could you explain that?
Thanks

Millergo

Quote from: slater on February 12, 2014, 01:29:25 PM
That's mercedes renders are so perfect! excellent realism, and i must tell you are The REal master about car rendering!!
Would nice to learn your way and keyshot setup to get those tires material realism...could you explain that?
Thanks
I will upload a render tutorial when i finish some client jobs ;)