Main Menu

My works

Started by Gis80s, July 02, 2013, 07:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gis80s

Hi all,

I made a simple kitchen island. Not finished... :)
What do you think?

Peter (Hungary)

1920 px

1920 px

jhiker

Interesting concept - but, Ouch! - those worktop edges look a bit sharp..!

guest84672

Not bad - interesting burner concept.

I suggest less perspective - maybe a focal length of 75mm or so may work better.

guest84672

Ah yes - for the sharp edges use the rounded edge feature.

Gis80s

Thx, I'll be fix it...update soon ;)

Gis80s

TpwUK

I'd say so ... :P

Martin

Gis80s

That mean good, or....?! :)

Peter

guest84672

Gis80s

Thx :) I calmed down.
I'm doing forth.

Speedster

Very nice!  The digital readout is excellent.  One comment- the wood grain would likely run horizontal rather than vertical, as the grain usually runs the long direction on drawers.  Keep at it and keep sharing!
Bill G

PhilippeV8

Question ... tho I find them esthetic .. why, if you add a display in the panel, why then don't you add touch-controlled integrated "knobs" ... I have that at home in my IKEA vitro-ceramic plate and it's awesome to clean that panel ... there's nothing .. it's just flat .. like cleaning a window.

PS: I agree on the wood grain :)

Ryno

The rounded edges are great, but I like the forced perspective in the first shots better than the more realistic FOV in the later shots. It's more dramatic.

Gis80s

Thx the opinions and here is the update.
I fixed the wood grain, you're right :) I added touch-controlled "buttons", beter....but I don't like is something, not best... :-S Why?!

1920 px

Speedster

Beautiful!  The "something" that may be missing now is that, at least to me, the heating elements float above the surface perhaps a bit too much?  I question whether they would actually support heavy weight, like a pot of beans.  And perhaps they are too similar in color and material to the countertop?  Determine what the heating element are made of, find some reference images, and perhaps tweak them a bit to identify their purpose.  Maybe a "copper", but much darker?
Bill G