Having problem whit textures

Started by mashinacX, July 02, 2013, 11:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mashinacX

I have a problem when I try to add texture, appears to me like the picture that my textures (screen) finds himself on the side (on both sides). Otherwise, the assembly made ​​in SW 2011

If anyone knows what the problem is, thanks in advance.

guest84672

This looks weird. Is there some geometry that is cutting through the housing?

mashinacX

Yeah, I know. As far as I know, and I worked the calculator, no cutting through the casing but it appears when the texture and cut down on the other side as the pictures.

Chad Holton

Try a different projection, like "Y", maybe? Turn off repeat, if it's on, as well.

guest84672

ah yes - is the recessed surface that has the label the same material as the rest?

mashinacX

Thomas, surface on which the texture of the same material as the rest ... I do not know how to hit command other material for that part of the surface.

guest84672

You could try a different projection type as Chad suggested, or apply as a label with normal projection. Either one would work.

Or you go back to the modeling software and change the color of the surface, and then reimport.

Hope this helps.

mashinacX

Chad and Thomas tanks for help...Chad, you are right, it's a different position ( now is ''Z'', before ''Y'')