GH HOUSE night scene: a newbie here, with his first time post =)

Started by jeth, August 02, 2013, 05:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeth

hello, this is my fist time to post my renders using keyshot. it's really fast and amazing.

here, i rendered the GH house in just 15 minutes. this is just the first time i've tried rendering an exterior night scene using keyshot.

please comment and help me how to improve more using keyshot in architectural renders. =)

TpwUK

Renders 1 and 2 are very good - 3 and 4 are over blown a little but still look good to me

Martin

jeth

:) thank you sir. yes, the 3rd and 4th renders were my first trial to use LIGHTS in keyshot. i experimented on it to get the best light power.

after that, i rendered the GH house (the 1st and 2nd render) which i modeled in Sketchup, putting ceiling light, wall and pool light..then i've learned how to control the light power and mix some colors to make it more realistic.

i hope you can help me sir, i'm still new to keyshot, help me to improve my work. thank you so much.

TpwUK

If you are using KeyShot 4.1 the IES lighting support has been improved, you can now set radius as well as Kelvin for colour/temperature and a light multiplier to fine tune things a little more.
I have been playing with the IES module a little recently and I have a selection of profiles that I found somewhere on the internet a couple of years back you can find them here http://grabcad.com/library/interior-rendering-test-studio-1/files/Renderings/ies%20profile there are profiles for most types of bulbs for you to experiment with. However, if you know the type and brand of the bulb you are working with, you will get better results finding the IES profile for the light in question.

Have fun

Martin

jeth

thank you so much sir ..now i got this IES profiles  ;D i'll be posting soon my on going interior project.

guest84672

Josh3D

Excellent indeed and your first go?! Very nice! Love the mood of the 2nd one.

jeth

hello..thanks for viewing, and sharing your comments =)

yes, i am. and i have to discover and practice more in keyshot.