sketchup model renderd in keyshot, but not yet totally finished. =D

Started by jeth, August 09, 2013, 09:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilmaul

Even tho the background isn't that visible, but if I had to judge the lighting of the backplate by looking at the tallest tree canopy I would say that the main light source should be on the opposite side from where you placed it. And man someone needs to mown that grass  ;D especially that in foreground is a way out of scale , the bench almost sinks in it

I haven't done architectural renders In more than 10 years , but like in the other thread about diamond rings, if someone want to share a house model to play with it ill definitely look into it as soon as I get some time

jeth

;D keyshot is where you can play and practice render without taking too much time to render just to see the final result..

like what i did, even though i don't get best outcome, the result is that i'm happy.

i have to do a bunch of experiment for architectural rendering especially in the environment, lighting, and mostly the details. unlike other 3d programs, they have a lot of tools and plugins like grass and tree maker, interior lighting setup (like IRENDER do), etc.,  but i believe ,keyshot can provide this tools soon. and i will patiently wait for that =)

jeth

@Evilmaul: yes, you can practice free models too in 3D warehouse. if you want this model, i can share it you. =)