Solar Iris - KeyShot for ZBrush beta testing

Started by jBogh, August 10, 2013, 11:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jBogh

Hi everyone!

Here are some ZBrush - KeyShot beta testing images I wanted to share.
This concept is still pretty fresh. I was going to wait to post until I had some more images together but I'm having too much fun in KeyShot!
The GoZ Plugin is a game-changer for me! Rendering these while I'm still designing is pure artistic bliss.
I will post these in chronological order as they are produced.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave comments or critique.

[BREACH]

TpwUK

Crazy Skillz dude! - love em - especially the "Breach"

Martin

abedsabeh

Josh3D

DriesV

Wow! Really cool idea.
Are you planning on plugging those into eye sockets of some sort? ;)

Dries

Speedster

Dries- are these what your eyeballs looked like after finishing Wheel of the Misfortunates?
Bill G

evilmaul

cool effect and idea.
as a side note though the bump on the veins should be inverted...and you could also extend that sclera texture all the way to the back of the eye..its not not nice to see it terminating it with that straight line

jBogh

Thanks guys! ;D

Quote from: DriesV on August 11, 2013, 12:21:22 PM
Wow! Really cool idea.
Are you planning on plugging those into eye sockets of some sort? ;)

Dries

Yeah Dries I originally set out to create an interesting mech eye for a femme fatale character I'm working on.
And now I'm totally addicted. I've got a handful of ideas to try before I commit to anything yet.
I was thinking some wiring and cables from the back side would look nice all sprawled out behind it or something. 

Quote from: josh3d on August 11, 2013, 12:14:27 PM
Insane I tell you. INSANE!!! Love it Jerod.

Gracias Josh!

Quote from: evilmaul on August 11, 2013, 01:30:29 PM
cool effect and idea.
as a side note though the bump on the veins should be inverted...and you could also extend that sclera texture all the way to the back of the eye..its not not nice to see it terminating it with that straight line

Thank you sir!
Good catch. That's what rendering like a fiend into the wee hours of the night will do for ya.. Inverted the bump somehow.
And I'm working on finishing the textures as we speak. This eye base was just pulled from a past character so I could quickly get to concepting, the back half doesn't have any UVs yet.
May have gotten a little ahead of myself by posting it up when it still needs some love, but I think it will be fun to see what it evolves into.
I appreciate your input man!

Quote from: TpwUK on August 11, 2013, 01:03:11 AM
Crazy Skillz dude! - love em - especially the "Breach"

Martin

Thanks so much Martin, glad you like where I'm going with the idea!

More to come.

feher

Love it ! I really need to take the time to learn ZBrush.
Keep up the great work !
Tim

guest84672