Main Menu

michonne

Started by evilmaul, May 05, 2016, 09:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilmaul

well..the latest model I shown few threads ago eventually turned into this due to a recent addiction (late to the party) to TWD :)

Finema

TpwUK

What was surprising about this, I never recognised her from the face alone. Once the dreads and headband were added it was instant recognition. I too was late to the party, but remedied my neglect by watching every season in one week - lol

Anybody for severed limbs, removed lower jaws along with shackles and chains, then this is ya girl ... Until she's bored of your company  :o

Martin

Magnus Skogsfjord

This is so far from what I do in the CAD-world, but holy mother of polygons it is so impressive. I'm always in awe regarding the details in the hair and peachy skin you arrange. Do you have a notion on the total time you spend modeling this?

And +1 on Martins comment. She really proves a katana is the way to go in a potential zombie apocalypse.

Speedster

Seeing amazing modeling and rendering from Marco is not unusual.  But very few have the talent and mastery of art to capture the "inner vision" and strength of his subject.  Marco is a true Master...
Bill G

DriesV

Amazing, as usual...
(And now I want to start watching TWD too, after I'm done with GoT. Late to both parties. :) )

Dries

evilmaul

thanks everyone for your sweet comments.
MAgnus this has been done during lunch breaks at work mainly during the past 2 weeks . But I have to add probably another week or so , again of lunch breaks, for the other head I posted few threads ago which basically was the base for that one. All the fine detail work was done on that one, color texture as well. I could morph the 2 heads ...could be an interesting movie :) 
There is more to do but I got no time now and its hard to focus on personal stuff at work and dedicate it the care it needs to take it the next level (for instance there is no peach fuzz here)

Here few more of the test renders I did.

Will Gibbons

This is absolutely nuts! You know I'm obsessed with TWD & FTWD (read below my avatar for proof)

Thanks for sharing.

Heretic Templar

Fantastic work Marco I'm a big fan of your work!

guest84672

The hair - awesome!! How did you do it?

Arian Shamil

Amazing....really amazing!
I love TWD and this project is really awesome!!!
LOVE IT