first time interior rendering using keyshot.

Started by jeth, August 23, 2013, 07:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeth

hello, this is my first try on interior rendering. i'm having a problem on the lights, you can notice that the wall lights have some white particles on it, which i don't know how to avoid it, or how to fix it.

i hope someone can help me here, because i'm still new to keyshot.

sorry for my bad English =)

rkulshrestha

jeth

hello sir, i just found out the reason why some white particles appeared on the wall lights. i made some revision of it, and using a low radius on the point light diffuse applied on a material solved the problem, although the final render is more dark than the previous render i made.

here i want to show another interior render. i hope it's ok to post here some architectural renders. =)

this interior model is actually closed-bounded. the window glass is only the source of light. i maxed out the brightness of the environment to make an artificial light that will look like a DAYTIME mode.

i admit that my pc has low features, so i cannot manage to maximize the samples to get rid of the NOISE, as you can see on the scene. i intentionally made it dark, because giving too much light makes the walls unrealistic, and it will lose some details if over bright.

i patiently  experimented every tools and settings, until i finally discovered what to adjust and improve my rendering using keyshot.

PhilippeV8

That's looking a lot better already.

Try just a tad of roughness to the floor.

jeth

here's the other one which i added roughness and bump to the floor. though, the noise is still present. i hope i could get a better one.

sclose15

hello, I have used keyshot for about a year, and now im starting to do interior renderings for architecture, I'am having a lot of trouble with the interior renderings, since not a lot of light illuminates the interior and they are allways black. I have tried to insert lights on the interior but I have the same,results, what setting are you using to have the interior illuminated?

Thanks, and I hope you can answer