Main Menu

Packaging shot

Started by Rydi, September 26, 2013, 03:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rydi

Hi there, I just wanted to show you a few renders I made, this is only packaging design and I hope it will be appreciate since there is not so many packaging shots here !All of them are modeled in rhino, and the final image is done with the perfect combo Keyshot/ Photoshop

Chad Holton

Hi Rydi - Welcome to the forum. All these are really good! Love the comp GIF animation too.  :)

Josh3D

Appreciated indeed! These look great and welcome to the KeyShot forum! Love the gif comp like Chad and the rest are just perfection!

malayutou

It's amazing.Hope to see more of your works.

Rydi

Thank you guys :)

This is another project, and to see more you can if you want go to my behance : http://www.behance.net/Idir

PS: Please not share this specific project because Glenlivet doesn't want it to be seen, this is a personnal project with their brand and they are not really happy that I use their logo :p

edwardo

Nice work rydi. Can I ask how you/what you used to model the water splashes in the Evian bottle image, and same for the ice chunk in the final image (it looks great by the way).

Thanks
Ed

feher

Great set of images !
Thanks for sharing.
It's a keeper
Tim

Rydi

Quote from: edwardo on September 27, 2013, 07:36:58 AM
Nice work rydi. Can I ask how you/what you used to model the water splashes in the Evian bottle image, and same for the ice chunk in the final image (it looks great by the way).

Thanks
Ed

Hi edwardo the water splashes was made in photoshop, but you can do the same by using the water splash kit from modo :
http://www.luxology.com/store/kits/splash/
Same thing for the ice chunk ;)

thomasteger

Beautiful work. There is something off with the liquid in the glass in the last image, or is it just me? The angle of the surface for the liquid seems incorrect when compared to the camera angle.

Rydi

Actually you're right, I fixed this and removed the ice in another version, some fans of whisky scolded me because of the waste of adding ice on a 30 years whisky  ::) I forgot that in this version there was the false perspective so thank you for noticing :)

Konginchains

I love those works, so slick and sweet. advertising at its finest

thomasteger