Main Menu

Door Knobs + Handles

Started by isucollateral, October 04, 2013, 06:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isucollateral

Hi, im a designer for a leading architectural hardware company in the UK and have recently started using Keyshot.

Let me know what you guys think?

isucollateral

heres some more :)

TpwUK

Looks good to me - Some very nice looking catalogue renders :)

Martin

Speedster

Really nice!  Especially the transparent shot.  You might want to add just the very smallest amount of roughness to the polish to tone it down just a bit.  Not much, though!
Bill G

Skint

Very nice Isucollateral.  You must work for Carlisle brass or the design group.  Good stuff.

thomasteger

I love it. What CAD system are you using? Can we share it?

lloyed

Quote from: isucollateral on October 04, 2013, 06:52:34 AM
Hi, im a designer for a leading architectural hardware company in the UK and have recently started using Keyshot to replace photography for our website use as its becoming very expensive.

Let me know what you guys think?
very beautiful.

Josh3D

Agree, these are beautiful. The detail is great. Using the visuals on the site already?

isucollateral

@Skint: i couldnt possibly say who i work for.

@Thomas: I'm more than happy to share the renders with everyone, i would be breaking company policy if i shared the designs/CAD models. I use solidworks for the models.

@Josh: i will post the links once i have sorted everything.

Skint

haha isu...funny post :)

I work for one of your main rivals :P

isucollateral

@Skint: I assumed that, who might that be then? Zoo, marcus, ian firth, hoppe, frelan, karcher, heritage?

Skint

Heard of all of those.. but none of the above lol.  Not quite your neiche, but I work for a company called Fab & Fix,  part of the Group Homesafe group.

isucollateral

I seeeee, good stuff.

nice to find someone with a similar background. ironmongery isnt something i've come across on here so far on here and people forget its the first thing you use when entering or exiting a room.

i better be careful what i say on here then knowing the competition is watching haha.

Skint

Yup... it`s not " just a door handle " lol.