Birth of Evil

Started by ironconquest86, October 25, 2013, 11:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregHurley

I like the one with the shinny or moist look, the dude is so stressed out he would probably be sweating a bit. Just a suggestion.. maybe the skin color could shift a little towards yellow or something like that. Looks great  though. good work!

ironconquest86

Hello guys! I am finally submitting my entries to the challenge , cheers!
First is a raw render from keyshot, no post.

My first entry is the same render but with some color correction and post. Went for the dramatic style.

And my second entry (last image) is my favorite, keyshot rendered the model into a visceral creepy creature with the help from office hdri, it has no post it came raw from keyshot and the vignette as well.

I had so much fun working on this monster and thanks to everyone who commented and viewed my artwork.
I hope you guys like them! Good luck to everyone!

Raul

Geo Geo

That came out pretty awesome, good job.
I really like the maggots.

ironconquest86

Quote from: Geo Geo on November 04, 2013, 06:03:07 PM
That came out pretty awesome, good job.
I really like the maggots.

Thanks Geo Geo! building the maggots, posing them and seeing the final render version was very fun, I think these little guys are the cherry top on the cake

Heretic Templar

NICE!!!
Que onda bro, hahaha tuve que revisar en deviantart para estar seguro que eras tu hahahaha esos maggots se ven super nasty! super chingon como siempre bro

ironconquest86

Quote from: Heretic Templar on November 04, 2013, 07:37:40 PM
NICE!!!
Que onda bro, hahaha tuve que revisar en deviantart para estar seguro que eras tu hahahaha esos maggots se ven super nasty! super chingon como siempre bro

:D Gracias mano! tu trambajo rifa! a ver como nos va, te mando un fuerte abrazo! saludos!

TpwUK

Highly effective final render - Well done !!

ironconquest86

Quote from: TpwUK on November 05, 2013, 01:09:43 AM
Highly effective final render - Well done !!

Thanks! with some simple lighting i was able to get some interesting moods on the model.