Main Menu

New to keyshot

Started by willettfx, October 27, 2013, 01:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

The "Teeth and Gums" image is downright spooky, and my personal favorite.  Says it all!  Would make a great animation!
Bill G

willettfx

Thanks Martin and Bill,
Here wip

I designed these teeth for printing some day,  each set size about 1 inch .So I could place the teeth in clay .

TpwUK

Different dentures for different jobs huh, a lonely depressed beast that just wants to be liked :)

Martin

Speedster

See, that's what happens when you don't floss...
Bill G

thomasteger

Make sure to snap all your models to ground (use the scene tree for that to do it quickly). This way the ground plane doesn't cut through your models.

willettfx

Thank you notice it lastnight
Hair test on sculptris mesh ,can not import blender hair to (fbx) keyshot .Hair needs to be a objects ,so to many objects will crash it ( Blender).

TpwUK

Works for me - very lycanthrope looking now :), well done willettfx

Martin

willettfx

Animatronic eyemech design

TpwUK

Now that is spooky, would look cool in an animation as if coming through a wall ... Sadly you would need to export frame by frame to obj or fbx to get KS to render it :(

Martin

Josh3D

These are great models, but I think there is something about the environment/lighting you're using that is dragging them all down. Try using a different environment, or even better, the HDR Editor to create your own lighting environments. You'll see a drastic improvement.

willettfx

Its been fun using KS demo is over ...Thanks