Main Menu

My Models

Started by patokali, December 02, 2013, 05:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TpwUK

Another great piece Patokali - well done again buddy :)

Martin

patokali

Thank you very much!  ;D

Quote from: TpwUK on August 05, 2015, 01:17:10 PM
Another piece Patokali - well done again buddy :)

Martin

patokali

8)

patokali

:o

patokali

;D

TpwUK

Wow - long time no post - Nice to see ya back Patokali, welcome to 2016 !!

Nicely done :)

Martin

patokali

:) Thank you very much Martin.  ;D
Regards.

Quote from: TpwUK on January 10, 2016, 02:39:08 PM
Wow - long time no post - Nice to see ya back Patokali, welcome to 2016 !!

Nicely done :)

Martin

patokali

::) wip

patokali

8)

TpwUK

Super work again Patokali, do you do any of these as VFR and have them hosted anywhere ?

Martin

patokali

:D  Thank you, well you can see more for this work here...
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?1167734&p=1167734&viewfull=1#post1167734

Quote from: TpwUK on January 26, 2016, 10:26:51 AM
Super work again Patokali, do you do any of these as VFR and have them hosted anywhere ?

Martin

Magnus Skogsfjord

I'm curious, do you create these guys for a living? You are like a character-making-machine. I especially like the orange jacket on the fresh guy here (alternate Batman style is it?). Also -given that I only work with engineer based CAD-software - how long do you use on sculpting a guy with this level of detail?

patokali

;)  Well, I did for 3D print, this is the Batman nightmare for Batman v Superman, for this one I work 15 or 20 days more less, but I work 2, 3 or 4 hours for day, but not all days.

Regards.

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on January 27, 2016, 12:43:10 AM
I'm curious, do you create these guys for a living? You are like a character-making-machine. I especially like the orange jacket on the fresh guy here (alternate Batman style is it?). Also -given that I only work with engineer based CAD-software - how long do you use on sculpting a guy with this level of detail?

patokali

;D

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: patokali on January 27, 2016, 02:21:10 AM
;)  Well, I did for 3D print, this is the Batman nightmare for Batman v Superman, for this one I work 15 or 20 days more less, but I work 2, 3 or 4 hours for day, but not all days.
That's a lot of hours! Didn't realize you put so many hours into a model. I was curious because I have been wondering if I should pick up a polygon modeler in order to be able to generate cloth and/or other organic looking models. But given that such an experience modeler like you are using so many hours.. Maybe not. Don't get me wrong though, it doesn't make it less impressive.