Main Menu

My Models

Started by patokali, December 02, 2013, 05:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patokali

Is ok, thank you.  ;D

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on January 27, 2016, 04:13:18 AM
Quote from: patokali on January 27, 2016, 02:21:10 AM
;)  Well, I did for 3D print, this is the Batman nightmare for Batman v Superman, for this one I work 15 or 20 days more less, but I work 2, 3 or 4 hours for day, but not all days.
That's a lot of hours! Didn't realize you put so many hours into a model. I was curious because I have been wondering if I should pick up a polygon modeler in order to be able to generate cloth and/or other organic looking models. But given that such an experience modeler like you are using so many hours.. Maybe not. Don't get me wrong though, it doesn't make it less impressive.

patokali

;D

DeclanA

Love your models man they look awesome! Wee question about them do you model all your stuff up in Zbrush or do you start off in something like Maya and move across to Zbrush for more detail? I noticed that some of your models look like they are rigged up as well so was just wondering what your processes were?

patokali

:) I hate Maya, is so...ahhhhggggg! I do all in ZBrush, you can rig in Zbrush to, take a time but you can.
Regards.

Quote from: DeclanA on February 09, 2016, 05:08:15 AM
Love your models man they look awesome! Wee question about them do you model all your stuff up in Zbrush or do you start off in something like Maya and move across to Zbrush for more detail? I noticed that some of your models look like they are rigged up as well so was just wondering what your processes were?

patokali

Wolverine support Batman v Superman

Original art by Angel Medina

patokali

:P

Magnus Skogsfjord

Hah, looks like Johnny Bravo and Wolverine had a child who grew up to be a grumpy bouncer. Apparently he has gone through Batmans wardrobe as well. Cool character;)

Edit: That new Bat in the batman logo sure has become fat. Would be a fun character to use that silhouette to model a really obese bat!

Speedster

Wow!  I'm not kidding- he looks like a guy at my gym (yes, I DO work out- and my wife deadlifts 180 pounds!) except for the hair.  He wears a "Mohawk-Mullet" style!  Scary dude!
Bill G

patokali

Thanks for the comments.  ;)

Regards.

Quote from: Magnus Skogsfjord on March 06, 2016, 12:25:00 PM
Hah, looks like Johnny Bravo and Wolverine had a child who grew up to be a grumpy bouncer. Apparently he has gone through Batmans wardrobe as well. Cool character;)

Edit: That new Bat in the batman logo sure has become fat. Would be a fun character to use that silhouette to model a really obese bat!

patokali

;D He he he, thanks for the comments.
Regards.

Quote from: Speedster on March 06, 2016, 02:26:30 PM
Wow!  I'm not kidding- he looks like a guy at my gym (yes, I DO work out- and my wife deadlifts 180 pounds!) except for the hair.  He wears a "Mohawk-Mullet" style!  Scary dude!
Bill G

patokali

;D

TpwUK

Possibly your best Batman to date - Great job :)

Martin

patokali

:) Really? Thank you very much!  ;D

Quote from: TpwUK on May 16, 2016, 09:43:26 AM
Possibly your best Batman to date - Great job :)

Martin

patokali

:P

guest86567

Nice job on Wonder Woman and great attention to anatomy and detail!