Can you name the Vehicle ?

Started by Sandy, December 04, 2013, 02:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

I have been playing with Keyshot for about a week now. Having extensive experience with Mental Ray I was really curious as to what Keyshot could do. Here is a sample of my work with a little post in Photoshop (This is a real quick and dirty render). Keyshot may not have the level of flexibility of Mental Ray (YET) but I can say Keyshot is awesome awesome awesome rendering software. I love it and the speed is alarming it's so fast.

Speedster

Sweet XKE!  I think it's an XKE, as I used to have one.  Welcome to KeyShot- you'll be a very happy camper, and believe me, KS is VERY flexible, but with super-simple tools!  And 10% of the MR learning curve to boot.
Bill G

John B

either an E-type (judging on the hood bulge) or a D-type... That's where i'd place my money.
Keyshot is quite the useful tool if you ask me

Ryno

I'm going with D-Type, for sure.

Let's see the rest of this beauty!

edwardo

D-type, I think. I believe e-types had a piece of chrome trim that ran from the top of the headlamps down the wing. Xk's we're not as curvy as this - a kind of stretched out etype.

But I'm with Ryno.... Let's see the rest of this beast.

Ps. Love the detail in the headlamps (lamp lenses, trafficater bulbs and even the wiring)

Cheers
Ed

slater

Jaguar e-type..-..i presume from forza motorsport game

Speedster

I agree now- it's a "D".  See below. What a great machine!  A friend had the XKE riveted body prototype.  Probably retired on it!
Bill G

Josh3D

Incredible detail! Welcome to KeyShot Sandy. Looking forward to seeing more!

slater

Jaguar e-type..-..i presume from forza motorsport game

Dylan

Welcome Sandy. That's an incredibly well detailed model, and nicely rendered.