Main Menu

Classroom interior

Started by DriesV, December 08, 2013, 03:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slater

Pff,i just asked (maybe on wrong way) credit about this scene come from,for to know where to get and see!
Did u read some accuse about false or bad thing from me to you here on this thread or in some post??no!
So what is your problem guy?so be quiet!!and for your info..i'm not the guy about fb comment.
i'm bored too to get this kind of answer on here..there was an other user here that answered like u,and i tell u the same thing that i i told him..thanks for your answer ..i will never ask you nothing on here..
god

LiteHold

Blimey talk about over reacting, although I don't post here much I'm always viewing and Slater your posting style reminds me of 'tsunami'.

Incredible work, I wouldn't even know where to start in creating something like this!

DriesV

Another night version of this scene. With intense Sodium-vapor lamp lighting. :D

Dries

DriesV

Somehow I thought a Dino or two would look cool in this shot. ;D

Dries

TpwUK

Interesting results Dries.

Martin

DriesV

Here's one with another color scheme.
Sort of 3D-ish. ;)

Dries

BenG075

Here is my test using your technique... the render set was done on 7hours realtime rendering (8cores laptop) but the result is really bad. We have a good feeling but lacks of smoothness and definition.. don't know how to manage it correctly.

Do you have any specific value you use for your scene ? Or specific options marked ?.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge !

DriesV

Are you able to share that scene?
PM me if you are...

Also, are you running 4.2 or 4.3 RC?
Physical lights are much faster in 4.3.

Dries

BenG075

Thanks Dries ! I will ...

I'm using 4.2 right now. Can't wait to see the progress made in KS 4.3 for the lights :)