Red Powerfull Beast!!

Started by SergioBL, October 07, 2013, 06:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergioBL

Here's my latest work... The powerfull Ferrari F12 Berlinetta!! Hope you like it!!  ;D

BTW, also I post a clay render to prove that the whole car is 3d geometry...  ;)

Cheers!!

Sergio

PhilippeV8

Skint

Really nice.  There no touch of the " Aldos " with that one lol   

Despot

Lovely - and do you know what the funny thing is in this instance ?

The wheels and tires look as good if not better than the fraudulent partial photographic attempt of Tsunami's

J

PhilippeV8

Just 1 suggestion tho for post: darken the right rear weel !

Also I'm not 100% sure of the camera angle matching the backplate .. ?  Now you get the impression that the front weel and the rear weels have different diameter .. which make your car look a bit like a tractor .. ahum .. I mean a dragg-racer !! .. ttsssk .. never call a ferrari a tractor .. I din't just do that, did I  :P

Chad Holton

PhilippeV8

Aaah .. no you don't ... you want one like this:

http://t.co/soqa16hg54

thomasteger

One thing that caught my eye where the exhaust pipes. They are a bit too washed out. Other than that - beautiful! Yes - the wheels are great.

Ed

Beautiful car and render Sergio.

I have to admit, out of recent habit, I pulled the image into Photoshop and enlarged it looking for evidence of editing (blurred pixel artifacts) around the wheels.

You're clean :)

Looking forward to more.

Ed

DriesV

Very cool car!
Wheels and tires look brilliant. ;)

Dries

Josh3D

I have to say, this is SO refreshing to see. Thanks Sergio.

SergioBL

Thanks a lot for your comments!! I'm very glad you like it!! That's the power of Keyshot, you don't need to add elements from a real photograph to make bring to life your renders!!  8)

So... here is more of this incredible machine!! Hope you like it!! Oh yeah, and more clay...  ;)

Sergio

thomasteger

I think the car is too big compared against the backplate. The focal length of model and backplate also doesn't match. You can see this when looking at the front wheels.

Pepster3D

Nice job!  In the first shot, maybe you could turn the front wheels a bit?  Usually still hero shots always pose the car with the wheels turned a little.  ;)  I agree with Thomas about the tailpipes.  Definitely darken the rear back wheel and maybe do something a little different with the rear back of the car too.  It looks a little weird-like it's not there in that area.  Maybe needs more shadow or falloff there.

nicklimb

This looks lovely. A really believable image. Can I ask one question. How did you achieve the spinning wheels. I can do this in PS but its never as authentic as the real thing. Is that possible is KS4

Thanks