Having fun outside with my boys

Started by feher, January 05, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Hi Guy's
We have a butt load of snow right now. Kinda tired of being stuck in the house. This isn't CG but it's good old fashion fun with my boys.
Hope you enjoy it.
Tim

KeyShot

jhiker

Dare I ask how you made it yellow...  :o

PhilippeV8

It's a keeper !  ;D

Curious how in US it looks like the climate change makes for higher highs and lower lows, while in western europe it tends to shift the seasons backwards...  Still got 11+°C and no sign of snow, whatsoever ... even don't have negative temperatures at night.  It's good for our energy bill so far tho ...

Ruckus

Quote from: jhiker on January 06, 2014, 12:09:34 AM
Dare I ask how you made it yellow...  :o
Well, Tim is the big dog around here, so...     ;)

thomasteger

Looks like fun, but I prefer watching it from the distance. Be safe out there!

Chad Holton

Great pictures, Tim - Love the fish. Thanks for sharing.

DriesV

Haha, awesome! :)
You may be getting too much of the white stuff right now, but we in Belgium aren't getting any...not even close. :(
Can you send some?

Btw, who of the two is FeherJr?

Dries

thomasteger

feher

lol, FeherJR is on the right. The older of the two.
Thomas you know you want to come up and visit....lol
Dries I would be more then happy to send you some snow. Every Winter I ask myself why am I here....lol I hate the snow. Hate it more every year.... >:(
Tim

Speedster

Well, I'm sitting here in my home office, near San Diego, and it's 83 degrees. Just watched a story on the "Polar Vortex" on CNN, and the resulting -60 degree weather.  And we're trying to sell so we can move back to Santa Fe, New Mexico, where it's 11 degrees!  We must be crazy!
Bill G

thomasteger

EGON

Denver, minus 6 this am. 32 now. Feels like summer again.

SergioBL

To me looks a ton of fun!! ;D Here in Mexico City is freakin' windy!! A very cold wind!!

Anyways... thanks Tim for sharing this beautiful moment with your boys... Lovely family!!

Sergio

Jeff Hayden

Tim, you are one creative dude. My kids saw the picture and were all jelly. That is awesome.