Main Menu

List for 2014

Started by jeffw, January 06, 2014, 06:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imfastrnu2

How about VR embedding into a PDF file? That would be fantastic! Our company uses PDF documents for the customers and it would be a huge benefit if they could rotate the product right insde the PDF file. please, please, please?  ;D

thomasteger

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. We are looking into the support of different document formats though.

imfastrnu2

That's a bummer.  :(
Hopefully that might change in the future. It would be an excellent additional to an already superb program.

Speedster

I use Quadraspace for creating 3D PDF documents, but unfortunately you can't import a KeyShot render stream or a .bip.  Sure would be nice to have 3D PDF capability!
Bill G

thomasteger

3D PDF is owned by TechSoft 3D. I already talked to them. It is doable, but will require a business case that makes sense for both parties.

boeing727223

Get rid of the green band that appears when 2 UV's meet using the translucent material (DAZ characters)   ;)

fario

NDenekamp

Quote from: Antoine on January 13, 2014, 12:02:55 AM
this one please :)

http://keyshot.com/forum/index.php/topic,3934.0.html

Isn't something like this (without the colours) possible now that you can group objects together within Keyshot? If you would select all items per group as you've coloured them in your topic, then right click and add to group. 

Maybe I don't really see how the colour would really help. I might rather see a little material ball next to the object in the scene tree, as the names often run off over the width of the column.

n

jeffw

Thomas,

What I was suggesting in #7 was something like when you double click on a part it switches to the material tab. If you are in some tab other than the scene tree and want to delete or hide a part one click would highlight the part and move to the scene tree. It doesn't seem that anyone else is looking for this so maybe it is a dumb idea.