Main Menu

Sci-fi pilot girl

Started by Vitaly Bulgarov, August 19, 2010, 11:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vitaly Bulgarov

Hey guys,

I thought I'd share here one of my personal work. I have to say I was really impressed by quality and speed of Keyshot renders. That is a really amazing software and I'll definitely use Keyshot for my future projects:)

I did model in XSI, rendered in Keyshot and did some quick dirt/scratches paint-over in photoshop.
Hope you like the stuff. Thanks!

keisuh

This is simply great stuff!!

lersince1991

Stunning! Oh my that is amazing :o

Ed

Fantastic work Vitaly!

I saw your tutorial on PS post work linked from your site:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=597908#post597908

How about a tutorial on basic PS post work for KeyShot users?  (without ZBrush)

Ed

PS - Keep posting more examples :)

Speedster

Stunning!  All of our work has improved so much since KeyShot!  My mother, who was an artist for 70 years and taught for almost 40, used to say "Paint that which you don't see".  You have nailed this statement- you can sense who's "inside", and put your mind's eye right around the almost 3D quality.  Share more- it's an inspiration!
Bill G

Imz

Impressive!

Would be *very* interested in reading/ watching a tutorial about your process with KeyShot.

guest84672

What's even better is that Vitaly let us use the model for demonstration purposes. I had a lot of fun with it at Siggraph and the IDSA International Conference in Portland.

Thanks again, Vitaly!

Thomas

magnumpi

Amazing! One of the best work I've seen made by keyshot if not the best. You make me shut down computer and hide in dark corner :) I think I've checked this post 20 times today and still can't get enough

Vitaly Bulgarov

Thanks a lot guys for so kind comments :) Much appreciated!
Making a tutor on Keyshot process + Photoshop Post is actually a cool idea! I should grab screenshots next time plus write down some quick comments for my next work.

Seriously, Keyshot gave me such an art energy-punch, lol I just wanna do more and more stuff now, experimenting more with such render-expensive materials lik glass, matte-reflective metal, etc. Rendering never was so much fun! Even bringing in a wip model for a preview makes you think about design more. I also want to try making a quick 3d block-out for a concept, import the mesh in Keyshot, grab screenshots and pait-over the hell of it adding more details and picking values from rendered image. Should be fun too:)

Thanks Thomas for kind words! Can't wait to see what you guys will come up in the next version of Keyshot;)