KeyShot TechForum UK - Who's going?

Started by DriesV, April 11, 2014, 08:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriesV

I know I'm going... :)
Would be cool to connect some faces to names!

Dries

edwardo

I could look this up, but I'm incredibly lazy.... where in UK is it?

DriesV

richardfunnell

Here's a link to the event: https://www.keyshot.com/events/keyshot-techforum-uk-april-17-2014/

Myself and Tuan TranPham will be there from the Luxion side!

DriesV

Quote from: richardfunnell on April 11, 2014, 10:10:38 AM
Here's a link to the event: https://www.keyshot.com/events/keyshot-techforum-uk-april-17-2014/

Myself and Tuan TranPham will be there from the Luxion side!

I sure hope you got some mousepads with you, because my mouse already burnt through mine... :D

Dries

TpwUK

If they have any T-shirts there ask them to send me one .... They can get more details from Josh

Welcome to the UK Dries :)

Martin

edwardo

would love to be able to go and put some faces to names, but sadly too busy and too broke at the moment. Hope you get your mouse pad and stickers Dries. Never been, but I think Coventry is a nice city and near to the tech forum - maybe worth a half-day trip. And finally the weather is good... yeaaa.

enjoy
Ed

NormanHadley

I guess I oughta show up, as I'm s'posed to be speaking. ;)

NormanHadley

Looking forward to seeing you there, Dries and Richard.

DriesV

Justed wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Luxion guys and some fellow forum members at D3DLive & KS TechForum UK! :)

What about an annual World KeyShot Jamboree? ;)

Dries

NormanHadley

Yes, good to see you in person, Dries.

thomasteger

Sure Dries - in Southern California?

DriesV

thomasteger

Perfect! SoCal in January could be mighty attractive. :-)

Iy would be interesting to see how many people would come to such an event. Maybe I should start a poll to get a feel for it.

edwardo

QuoteWhat about an annual World KeyShot Jamboree? ;)

whats the difference between a jamboree, a shindig, or a hootenanny? Never was clear on that.

If I ever make the trip to S.California, it aint gonna be in January, its gonna be in summer so I can wear my mankini and flip-flops.

:o