Started by Adam_M, April 22, 2014, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfollett

here is my attempt!

diamond

They all look amazing!!! I love this forum! ;) :) :-*

abedsabeh

Nice work all of you!

But, first I will credit the creator of this amazing detailed model with his correct name "Fateh Merrad" and not "Fetah".

Also, I would like to ask his permission to use his model and render it so I can upload it on the KeyShot forum.

Abed

guest2984

One more...

jayski

My first try, did this very quickly on the default settings since my laptop is quite slow these days. I used a light source as I wanted to capture the right light on the shoulder/fender of the car so the highlight mimics the original Countach LP400. Bit of lightroom editing ontop and that's it, enjoy!

Josh3D

Outsider, whomever you may be, you're rockin' it hard. Nice work.

kana

Quote from: abedsabeh on May 01, 2014, 05:10:34 AM
Nice work all of you!

But, first I will credit the creator of this amazing detailed model with his correct name "Fateh Merrad" and not "Fetah".

Also, I would like to ask his permission to use his model and render it so I can upload it on the KeyShot forum.

Abed

il a deja donne sa permission car son modele est en libre telechargement sur grabcad

he has already given his permission for his model is in free download on GrabCAD

jayski

Here's another, bit of Photoshop just for the tailights and Lightroom for color correction. Thanks to Fateh Merrad for the excellent model!

TpwUK

This thread is certainly producing some quality renders, that's also a sure sign of a quality model too. I really should download it and have a closer look.
My thanks to everyone involved - it's been great to see all the different ideas/moods and skills displayed here and I sooo want to see more

Martin

jayski

Another one, outdoors this time.

jayski

Had to do a green one:

Denis Kornilov

Adam_M

Well I WAS gonna post more shots, but everyone is pushing this image sooo far I'm afraid of how mine will compare ;) 

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!

guest2984

I'm not satisfied at all but i'll post this last studio shot anyway hoping it will deserve some good crit.
So back in blue....

abedsabeh

Testing the motion blur  :)

Abed

free image upload