Render Challenge (.ksp attached)

Started by Adam_M, April 22, 2014, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edwardo

oooh, i like that. Could do with a tiny bit more detail (a glimmer off the bonnet?)

Moody. Broody. Nice

mjb

Quote from: edwardo on June 02, 2014, 02:26:43 PM
oooh, i like that. Could do with a tiny bit more detail (a glimmer off the bonnet?)

Moody. Broody. Nice

Hey thanks man, yeah I agree - I should've stretched the light over the entire length of the bonnet too, why I didn't, I have no idea - I've done lots of these type of renders  ???  :)
Here's another I did the other week - not as interesting as the one above (I havent tried the  KS5 colour gradients yet, have to give that a try)

mjb

edwardo

Nice. Just to nit-pic, I think you should make the front end (furthest from the camera) completely black to get that 'chiaroscuro' effect.

XD1

anyone know how Fateh did the original headlights? with the reflections. I believe they are not lit up.

XD1

Quote from: toseoner on June 02, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

How are gradients achieved in keyshot? I see a gradient map in the resource folder...

oberfett

Great renders everyone! Here is my entry straight from Keyshot, no post.

peshi4

Hey guys , here's my version of the godlike Aventador. Hope you like it ;)

Rex

Quote from: rodesk on July 20, 2014, 07:14:30 AM
Help, I can not get these stains materials 

http://subefotos.com/ver/?912149ed27c1fcaacf2584cca2accce5o.jpg

Looks like incorrect normals. You are probably using an AMD machine? Have you installed the latest update 5.0.99?

rodesk

GPU NVIDIA 770   Problem solved, install old version

anjocoy

Quote from: jamesp on August 06, 2014, 08:45:23 AM
Quote from: anjocoy on May 15, 2014, 10:20:17 AM
Draped with a 'Romero Brito' artwork.....
is this done with a uv map? how was this done if not?

No UV map, just a top down, 'Z' direction projection mapping, it distorts down the vertical faces a bit, but the image is big, abstract and blocky so you don't notice it much.

XD1

My take on the urban art Aventador....

mjb

That is pretty cool man..! I think I might do that to mine for the next gumball.
(joke)

(sob)