Main Menu

Ground Drone

Started by Andyjonescreative, May 14, 2014, 03:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andyjonescreative

This was a little project to keep my sanity during a very crazy work month.  hope you like.

oh and then the large format printers were left unattended and this happened/  I dont have a wall big enough for this one, I  think I might have to build an addition for it.

concept sketches

fario

Chad Holton

WOW!  :o Very good work.

TpwUK

Excellent job Andy - Was following it's dev on FB .... Looks cool

Martin

edwardo

Just...... fantastic!!

as for the big print out... do a few more and use it as wallpaper!?

Ed

KeyShot

Amazing! The detail and use of materials is superb.

Josh3D

Like??? Love it! Do you need the Luxion office HQ address for that print? ;-)

Andyjonescreative

Nice thanks everyone for all the kind words.

TpwUK: are you the guy with shiek as a profile pict, thank you for all the support

josh3d:  I will send one off to you in a second just tell me where.   this one was 60"x166" so i hope you have some serious wall space.    Im not kidding I can rip one oout no prob/

Esben Oxholm

Great amount of detail! The texturing is awesome! Is it uv-mapped?

Andyjonescreative

ahhh thats the best part, nope.

Hellboy1991

Simpy Amazing, Inspiring & Jaw-Dropping Work!!

Esben Oxholm

Quote from: Andyjonescreative on May 14, 2014, 12:05:10 PM
ahhh thats the best part, nope.

Interesting. Did you make the scratches in post then, or how did you make them follow the edges of your model?
Especially at the close-up of the yellow "head" the worn off paint nicely follows the contour of the model.

TpwUK

QuoteTpwUK: are you the guy with shiek as a profile pict, thank you for all the support

Yup, Shrek is what my wife used to call me - The ear wax problems, the temper and the belly all match. So just an avatar that fits.
As for the support bit, keep throwing things out like this and i'll be there urging you on sport.

Martin

Skint

Wow.  Love it.  Great design, great materials & textures, great renders... and best of all, this fella really feels alive.  If only you could post a load of those posters! :)

edwardo

I want a mini one of these as a desk toy..... they're fantastic!

ed