Keyshot VR not loading

Started by monrosm, May 15, 2014, 12:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monrosm

Hi

Im working with a keyshot VR but struggling to get it to load in any web browser.

When I open the .html file the VR just buffers at 0% and doesn't load. The size of the image files is not very big and the data is in the original outputted file location.

Any ideas?

fario

Me to i had this problem.

I had images in. Png format.

Since I converted my images: png to jpg, this has been better.

Antoine

monrosm

I am using JPEG images but this is still not working.

I tried converting them all to .png to see if it made a difference but this still doesn't work. Could it be an issue with the Javascript?

Brandon Davis

Can you open your internet browser error console and paste any error messages that you see to this thread? This will give us a better indication of what is happening.

monrosm

@ Brandon

There is no specific error given but I have attached 2 x screenshots of the html code in the error console, is this of any use in understanding why it doesn't load?

Thanks

Brandon Davis

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Can you select the "Console" tab within the developer tools? I would like to see if any errors or information is displayed. Did you change any of the variables in any of the source files? Also make sure your frames are at the correct location, which in your case should be in the "untitled_VR.46" folder.

jiyang1018

Same problem here.
I started reading what was in the html file. I found that under <body style.....................> there is "height: 1078px;" but I set rendering at 1920x1080. I then open the html file with notepad, [find] 1078 and changed it to 1080 and everything  worked.
I do not see any buttons in the VR though.

Arian Shamil

Today, for the first time, this problem happen to me too...
i did a VR, there are all the frame into the folder but when i open the html it does not load....
There is some solution?
Thanks in advance

Deadlift315

Hello everyone!

I also had this problem when uploading to my website. I am not sure if it is the same issue for all but here is what worked for me.

Make sure that the file name for your keyshot VR has no spaces! html addresses cant have any spaces and when I uploaded to my web host it automatically replaced all spaces with %. this breaks the file structure and the Keyshot VR will not function properly.

This a very simple mistake but took me hours to sort out, and should definitely be noted in the documentation.