keyshot plugin for ZBrush

Started by ahm3dj, May 26, 2014, 03:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahm3dj

hi all

plz somebody tell me how can i get keyshot plugin for ZBrush ?? plzzzzz

thank you :)

thomasteger

A new version will be available soon.Stay tuned.

led_stereo

Is there an update on the ZBrush plugin please? Thanks.

Rex

Quote from: led_stereo on July 20, 2014, 08:58:21 AM
Is there an update on the ZBrush plugin please? Thanks.

the "ZBrush plugin" will not be a plugin but actually a full integration into the new version of ZBrush.

Stay tuned for the ZBrush Summit for more information: http://pixologic.com/summit/

Dylan

Hi Rex. On the ZBrush summit yesterday they announced that a bridge for ZBrush to Keyshot will be available for $249 (intro offer). They said it came with Keyshot and showed it in action in what looked like the regular Keyshot. Is it fair to assume this will be a special version of Keyshot for ZBrush?

Dylan

Okay I just read the FAQ on the ZBrush forum and they say it is the full Keyshot 5, designed to work exclusively with ZBrush and for only $249 introduction price, or $349 after the intro period.
This is really exciting news. I think the gamble by Keyshot will really make it even more popular than ever. Thanks for this very nice gesture and I hope it pays off for you.

By the way, the FAQ also said that anyone who already so owns Keyshot 5 will be able to get the bridge for ZBrush 4r7 when it arrives in the coming months.

Dylan

Universally positive feedback about the Keyshot/ZBrush package, on the zbrushcentral.com forum and on forums.cgsociety.org. In fact I haven't seen a bad post about it anywhere yet. Well done Luxion on a very good move.

m2tts

Wow, that is great for Z-Brush users... now when will full integration with SolidWorks happen?

Josh3D

Thanks Dylan, for the others, the post can be viewed here: Presenting ZBrush 4R7. FAQ reposted below.

ZBrush 4R7 FAQ

Q: When will ZBrush 4R7 be released?
A: Release date, upgrade instructions and feature list will be posted at a later date.

All registered users - including those who will purchase ZBrush between now and the release of ZBrush 4R7 - will receive the 4R7 update free of charge!

Q: What is a ''Public Beta''?
A: It's a special edition of ZBrush 4R7 64-BIT. The features are exactly the same as the 32-BIT 4R7 version but we have updated the core of ZBrush to take full advantage of 64-BIT processing power and memory (RAM) capabilities.

Q: Is the KeyShot for ZBrush Bridge the KeyShot renderer?
A: No. The bridge only sends data from ZBrush to KeyShot. You still need to actually have KeyShot 5 or above installed on your computer in order for it to be able to render.

Q: What is "KeyShot for ZBrush"?
A: KeyShot for ZBrush will be the latest KeyShot version, designed to work exclusively with the "ZBrush to KeyShot" bridge. Both will be available concurrently with the release of ZBrush 4R7 and available at an introduction price of USD 249.

Q: If I already have KeyShot, can I get the ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge by itself?
A: Yes. The price for the Bridge by itself will be announced at a later date.

Q: Is "KeyShot for ZBrush" a full version of KeyShot?
A: YES! This special edition has all of KeyShot's features but is designed to work exclusively with the "ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge". ("KeyShot for ZBrush" is equivalent to KeyShot HD without the importers).

Q: Will ZBrush 5 have a 32-BIT version?
A: No. ZBrush 4R7 will be the last 32-BIT version.

Q: Which features will ZBrush 5 contain?
A: We are not announcing the features for ZBrush 5 yet, except that it will be 64-bits for Windows and Macintosh systems.

DriesV

That's some impressive bang for the buck!

Dries

TpwUK

Coupled with the new box modelling tools, 4R7 should be entering a new realm of product viz, so to me there was no better choice than KS to slip right into the pipeline, I can't wait to see the results !

Martin

hOss

I understand that this version of Keyshot will not have any importers, but will it be able to at least load and save native .bip files, so you can save any changes you make IN Keyshot?

-Patrick

rectro30

Hi.

With Keyshot for Zbrush be upgradable to the pro version?

Thanks Dan

Dylan

All right lads, time to start getting excited. Teaser video of the ZBrush<Keyshot Bridge, and of the ZModeler in action:

http://youtu.be/B3fQG0FzVAU

thomasteger