KS5 Interface Question

Started by Robb63, May 30, 2014, 08:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

So far I'm loving KS5, and the interface. Just one thing, I can't see the check boxes, and find it difficult to read the text in the light gray areas on the "Project Scene" menu (and find the contrasting light gray/dark gray rows distracting). Is there a way to change the color of the light bars to darker gray so the text pops more?

Clausj

I second that, the rows have too much contrast. My first overall impression is that the new interface is very busy compared to the old.

Clausj

Just discovered the stylesheet editor. Should be the place to change the interface colors, if you can find the right line to change...

TpwUK

If you go preferences then interface, the flick theme from light to dark toggle is there, or it is on Mac version

Martin

Robb63

Hi TpwUK,
Yes, I see the light/dark them. I just really like the dark theme and would like to stay with it if possible.

KeyShot

We would be happy to improve the dark theme. Feel free to send us suggestions info@luxion.com

Robb63

I think it just need the same level of contrast between the lines as the light theme has.

If I take the "Light" theme and invert it in Photoshop (I had to lighten it as it is way too dark when you invert it), but this gives you a very subtle but usable contrast level I think.

Clausj

Claus Jensen

This has been improved for the next patch release. Thank you for your feedback.