KEYSHOT 5 PROBLEMS WITH 'AMD' CHIPS? cant assign materials

Started by tom123456789, June 02, 2014, 03:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

francocosta02

Can't import models now, models that I was able to import in ks4

KeyShot

We were able to get hold of an old AMD laptop and debug the issue (it turned out the linker made some optimizations that caused problems). It will be fixed in a build later today. Contact beta@luxion.com to get early access.

francocosta02

ok now it is working, everything, but after 5-10 minutes the program gets really really heavy, mouse lagging etc etc....

i dont think it's my pc, keyshot 4worked just fine.

AMD Phenom II x4 3.2ghz
8gb ram
1gb ddr5 amd r7-250 gpu

KeyShot

Great to hear it is working now. Can you contact support@luxion.com to show the issue with KeyShot getting heavy? That should not be happening unless you are using more memory than the 8gb in your machine.

WILLIAM-BOYCE

Working great for me now! I am not seeing any lag issues. Great job guys getting on this A1 support!

warrent

I am trying to support a user now that is having the same problem.  They cannot drag and drop materials onto their objects.  Should I join the beta or will this update be live any time soon?

warrent

Is there any ETA when the Beta will include floating installers?  I have a user that is running on the 14 day trial because it is the only option currently. 

KeyShot

tom123456789

Just installed 5.0.89

Works like a dream!

Thanks to the guys at Keyshot for working on this. Your customer support has been great.

Kind regards

Tom

warrent

I've been checking on the beta page daily.  I don't see the floating installers up yet.  Can I still expect them this week or have they been delayed?  I'm running the problem that two users will run out of time on the trail versions they are running early next week.

warrent

Can I get an official answer on the Floating Keyshot Beta?
I've got two users running the trial Beta which will end tomorrow.  The ETA of last week was clearly off.