RENDERINGS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR WITH KEYSHOT 4

Started by Fateh MERRAD, November 20, 2013, 10:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateh MERRAD

3D model with solidworks
renderings with Keyshot 4

JonWelch

These look great! and the modeling is well done! any chance you'd be willing to share the model via Grabcad? I'd really like to be able to study it since it's in SolidWorks

bzemer

Josh3D

feher

Very nice work !
A couple of things to look at.
Decrease your bump height on the side walls. You are loosing a lot of depth. You also might want to take the bump map and put a 1 point gaussian blur over the whole thing. that will bring more depth to the sidewall.
Ground shadow could be a tad darker.
Be careful of the foreground. Its very soft compared to the vehicle. That's a dead give away it's CGI.

Again very nice images thanks for sharing.
Tim   

edwardo

Lovely stuff
I'm amazed you modelled this in solidworks, nice job indeed. I like the wheel close up. Think you need to reduce the bump height on the tyre sidewall, or fudge about with aa settings

Thanks
Ed

feher

Sorry I forgot to mention the modeling on this looks great ! I get so focused on the image I forget about the hard work that goes into modeling.
I would also like to add the rendering of the Vehicles itself look great ! It's just the sidewall materials I would change.
Background is very important it can make or break it. You can have a great image of a car but if your background doesn't match the same quality people won't notice.  I don't want that to happen with these.
Tim

Arian Shamil

Amazing job Fateh!!!!
The model and render too....are amazing!!!!

Chad Holton

Looking good - the side reflectors need some attention, I believe. Great modeling!

Jeff Hayden

The images look great in my opinion. Awesome work.

XD1

How are the brushed rotors done? I dl the Aventador and it had a galvanized bump map on it. Is this the spun aluminum material?

Speedster

I'm absolutely stunned that this was modeled in SolidWorks!  The surfacing is superb!  SolidWorks has a "Call for Presentations" for SolidWorks World- you should submit a proposal for a full-blown one-hour session on Surfacing, with this as the subject.  I was a presenter at SWW10, and believe me, it's well worth the effort in professional reputation building, and you get in free to boot!  Check the SW website.

Oh ya, the rendering is great also, and I agree with the above comments. But the modeling is what blows me away!

Bill G

XD1

What material was used on the discs to give it that turned look?
Also can someone help me with texture maps. I used the spun aluminum but every time i open the file again or change the scene the texture moves out of location. I have been using box map individually for each disc.
Thanks