spider mech got an upgrade

Started by Angelo, July 25, 2014, 04:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

hey, just put this mini gun on my spider mech model then tried hdri editor, camera angles and change materials etc..

Josh3D

NICE! The recoil might send it spinning, but looks cool nonetheless. Would like to see a wide shot of that red, oh, and a matte black would be awesome too.

Angelo

Quote from: josh3d on July 25, 2014, 05:01:25 AM
NICE! The recoil might send it spinning, but looks cool nonetheless. Would like to see a wide shot of that red, oh, and a matte black would be awesome too.

Thnx Josh, yeah poor thing, but deadly X) wide shot of red on the last image? like more body?

Rex

Nice images Angelo! Would love to see some Mold-Tech on the black plastic parts.

Angelo

Quote from: Rex on July 25, 2014, 08:32:03 AM
Nice images Angelo! Would love to see some Mold-Tech on the black plastic parts.
thnx,arrrr i did have mold tech but decided to switch to matte plastic in the last second, but i will try this!

Angelo

Angelo

Angelo

no this is my last lol

TpwUK

Haha - KeyShot really is too much fun isn't it :) ?

Martin

Angelo

feher

Nice !!!! Too much fun. Turn down the gamma some. It will rich up your colors and materials.
Lets see more.
Thanks for sharing
Tim

Angelo

Quote from: feher on July 30, 2014, 03:51:21 PM
Nice !!!! Too much fun. Turn down the gamma some. It will rich up your colors and materials.
Lets see more.
Thanks for sharing
Tim
gamma is set to 2,2 im gona try a 1,5 i never touch the gamma because sometimes the color red looks "washed out"

Angelo

tried a 1,8 instead and then a brightns from 10-12 and lower the lightbloom a bit