Various renders (+ Banner Designs)

Started by Magnus Skogsfjord, July 28, 2014, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: JonWelch on December 12, 2017, 08:16:17 AM
Pearsonally I think these look fantastic! ;) I love macro shots with a strong DOF.
Hah! Keep 'em coming! But yeah, I agree, loving those myself. Thanks man!

NM-92

Best thing on this one ? The concept and creativity. Of course it is supported by an exceptional use of the tool that we all know you have by now, but seriously, this one's really nice, and it's good to see some of this stuff that's not related to product rendering from time to time. +1.

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: NM-92 on December 13, 2017, 05:23:28 PM
Best thing on this one ? The concept and creativity. Of course it is supported by an exceptional use of the tool that we all know you have by now, but seriously, this one's really nice, and it's good to see some of this stuff that's not related to product rendering from time to time. +1.
Thank you so much Nico. Those are words that means a lot to hear. It's greatly appreciated!

Josh3D

I guess I'd have to follow will and say it's pearfect, just pearfect :)

Magnus Skogsfjord

Quote from: Josh Mings on October 09, 2017, 11:12:57 AM
Love the engineering visuals. Cool stuff Magnus.
Hah, cheers Josh!

Here's a couple more, including a"pearfect" one, only in full metal. Slogan being: "Grow your business - Additive Manufacturing". 

- Pear and canteloupe from blankrepository
- Lattice structure modeled in NX
- Rest are some old models lying on my hard drive

Second image is more on the graphical side, which is part of a banner promoting the merging of companies Summ Systems and Zenith Systems in addition to a new office in Denmark.

Cheers!

Hossein Alfideh

Perfect combination Magnus!
the lattice looks perfect though as it has variations on some parts.Just perfect!