Can't download materials, etc. from the cloud

Started by jhiker, August 04, 2014, 01:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhiker

I can no longer download from the 'Cloud'. This has only been a problem in the last week or two.
Anybody else having problems?

I click on a material - the popup appears with a download button - press it - no error message but the material is not in 'Download' folder and can not be found in any of my resource folders.

I'm at a loss.

Rex

Try logging out and logging back in. Have you tried refreshing your library?

jhiker

Tried neither yet but will do.
I can't be absolutely sure but think it happened after a recent Keyshot update last week. I had a message 'update found' clicked it and Keyshot appeared to do a full reinstall.
The materials don't appear in my 'Downloads' folder either but the ones I downloaded prior to the update are there.
I'm running v5.0.99

jhiker

Quote from: jhiker on August 04, 2014, 11:11:13 PM
Tried neither yet but will do.
I can't be absolutely sure but think it happened after a recent Keyshot update last week. I had a message 'update found' clicked it and Keyshot appeared to do a full reinstall.
The materials don't appear in my 'Downloads' folder either but the ones I downloaded prior to the update are there.
I'm running v5.0.99
How do you refresh the library?

jhiker

Well, I have made a discovery this morning. If I go to the cloud, left- click on a material and then click the 'Download' button on the dialogue that pops up nothing happens - the material is not added to my Downloads library - see pic #1
However, if I right-click on a material (see pic #2) and then click 'Add to Keyshot' then the material IS added to my Downloads library.
Is this a bug or is my installation at fault?

tqped

jhiker

Rex

Ah yes just found a small bug. The clickable area of the download button is only about the top 1/3 of the button itself. Try again but only click when the cursor changes to the pointer icon when hovering over the top 1/3. We will have this fixed shortly.

Thank you

edmorrisChina

I cannot download anything at all. The download link does nothing at all. The cursor changes to a pointer, but clicking does nothing. Drag and drop either puts a web link in the material folder or a jpg/pgn file. None of these work.