Millergo - Nissan Skyline and MBenz Official

Started by Millergo, August 02, 2014, 03:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millergo

Hi guys.

Here you are my latest work, all those Mbenz was made in collaboration with Official Mercedes-Benz
I hope you like bros!

If you want to know all my new models and renders, you can follow me on:
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/millergoCG
Portfolio: www.MillergoCG.com

Renders:

KeyShot

TpwUK

dunk

I think the first few pictures are excellent, but the last few are just amazing.  Did you do anything in particular for the motion pictures in terms of lighting and reflections?

Duncan

Magnus Skogsfjord

As always, spotless work. Amazing job! Everyone of'em

slater

Excellent work Millergo! In my opinion the best one shot is about mercedes on the forest..near to complete realism!!
You are thereal and the only Ks forum  Master..and on the past you shared your way to work in..so you are the best

Millergo

Quote from: MagnusS on August 03, 2014, 03:37:05 AM
As always, spotless work. Amazing job! Everyone of'em

Well, All was made with KS5 and some corrections with PS, but I did all the work on KS ;) Thanks so much for your comment!

Rex

Thanks for sharing these hi-res images! Excellent work! Great to see the process on your facebook as well.

Millergo

Quote from: Millergo on August 04, 2014, 07:08:22 AM
Quote from: KeyShot on August 02, 2014, 05:36:45 AM
Fantastic work!

Thank you so much!

Thanks so much bro, im very glad to know that some people thinks like you. thansk so much! ;)

Millergo

Quote from: slater on August 04, 2014, 03:14:13 AM
Excellent work Millergo! In my opinion the best one shot is about mercedes on the forest..near to complete realism!!
You are thereal and the only Ks forum  Master..and on the past you shared your way to work in..so you are the best

Thanks so much bro, im very glad to know that some people thinks like you. thansk so much! ;)

dunk

Have you had a go with KS5 motion blur yet? Im guessing the blur on yours was ps. It would be interesting to compare the two if that is at all possible. I guess the motion blur technique on ps is suited more with background.

Arian Shamil

Great work!!!! As always, stunning works!!!!!
Congrats

rembem

Looks great! But the reflection on the second render (yellow MB in the dessert) is a bit strange ......... I see trees! The rest is great!