Main Menu

Drums

Started by abedsabeh, August 26, 2014, 09:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abedsabeh

Some little fun with an old modeled Drums that I did in Maya few years ago. I added some cute rabbits into it. I hope you like it!

Abed

TpwUK

Loving the rough n the smooth surfaces Abed

Martin

Josh3D

Thought the rabbits were going to be in the drums at first :)

Texture on the bottom of the left cymbal is great. Something about the focal length or size seems a bit off though. A cherry fade on maple would look great on the shells. How are the bottom hoops held on? That kick drum is going to be a bit tinny sounding! In fact, they all look like the same depth/diameter, yes?

abedsabeh

Quote from: josh3d on August 26, 2014, 12:06:08 PM
Thought the rabbits were going to be in the drums at first :)

Texture on the bottom of the left cymbal is great. Something about the focal length or size seems a bit off though. A cherry fade on maple would look great on the shells. How are the bottom hoops held on? That kick drum is going to be a bit tinny sounding! In fact, they all look like the same depth/diameter, yes?

Josh, this Is supposed to be an electric drums  :) it is missing the electric kit with cables which i didn't model, so the thickness doesn't matter. Also for the depth of field, I used an 80mm lens focused on the set, because I wanted to have this blur effect in front and behind the drum set.

Josh3D

feher