Wacom Mouse Not Working Properly

Started by Robb63, June 09, 2010, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

Just upgraded. I'm having an issue with my Wacom Intous 3 mouse. The left mouse button is intermittently working on the menus. When I switch to the pen it works fine, just doesn't weem to like the mouse which I use in 3D programs.

Any ideas??

:'(

guest84672

Robb63

Hopefully this makes more sense:
I have a Wacom tablet and I use the pen in Photoshop/Illustrator; but in Rhino/Keyshot I use the Wacom mouse on the tablet.
In Keyshot 2 about 50% of the time the buttons on my mouse won't work on the menus. If I am in the situation where the mouse buttons don't work if I switch to using the pen instead then the menus work. When I put the mouse back on the tablet the mouse buttons still won't work.
I did upgrade to the latest KS and the first time I launched the mouse buttons didn't work. The second time I launched they worked the entire session 2 hours.
Any ideas?

guest84672

Unfortunately not. We haven't made any changes, so it should work with any mouse.

eric

same here with my older Intuos(I) tablet.
At first I thought it was my OS but on another system with the same tablet it was the same. (with the latest installation)

My left mouse button doesn't work in any of the menus. I can however navigate the 3D scene this seems to be ok.

When I take the pen instead of the mouse also the menus work.
I can't figure out any settings on the Wacom menu that can solve this problem.

I think on my Intuos III tablet it works ok.

strange..

eric

menus in Keyshot won't work in mouse mode.
navigation does work.
if you set the mouse also to pen (mapping) mode the menus work again.

This seems to be the case for all the wacom intuos tablets.

Haven't seen this before on any other program. So it may be a bug.

Eric

guest84672

Deadlift315

This issue still exists... I thought my machine had hard locked but it is just some weird keyshot bug