Main Menu

Mean and Green

Started by feher, December 16, 2014, 04:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Having some fun. I love the new headlamps on this beast.
IES light for some POP Dome for the rest.
Photoshop for some post work.
Wall and ground are done in KS also.
Download image to see all the detail.
Thanks
Tim

Arn

I love the contrast line down the middle and the highlights on the left. The blue light on the right also seems to work quite well. What is the colour on the left, is that white or orange-y?

The only complaint I have is that the black line of the hood across the nose is a bit jaggy, but that is just because a flawless image would be just too much :D Even the Challenger name tag on the grille has neat glint lines across it. Nice detail!

TpwUK

Talk about nailing it Tim, can't you at least try and leave us something to criticise :P

Martin

PS - Love that lighting and that glow on the headlights is excellent

feher

Thanks guys glad you like it !
Arn,
If you download the image and look at it at its original size the black line jaggies should go away. The compression is making it look like it has jaggies.

Tim

Chad Holton

Very nice, Tim!  8)

I think the hood & roof decals would make it look meaner though - just sayin'.  ;)

The next Holtoon, after the 'Cuda, will be this car. Model is about halfway done. This shot is a great reference to wrap it up - perfect timing.  ;D

Esben Oxholm

Very nice.
Love the colors in the lighting and the use of IES light.

Syed Adil

Dear Mr. Feher

Please could you upload the KSP or BIP file for the environment excluding Car Model but including Wall, Floor and Light. Please.

Regards
Adil

feher

Thanks everyone for the support ! Glad you like it.
I will put something together for creating backgrounds.
Stay tune.
Tim