Issue with Activation of Animation Module

Started by RichardB, December 19, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichardB

Hello,

i have a small problem with the animation module. We have just upgraded to keyshot 5 pro with animation module and could make a propper insallation on workstation 1. Today in the evening i deactivated the licence on ws1 and tried to reactivate the licence on my HP Elitebook mobile workstation. KS5 accepts the activation, the animation module seems too, but only turntable animation is available with an note to upgrade to full animation module for full access to all functions. After reactivation, wich says the activation process had been succsessfull, the info-window surprisingly says: animation : no, but in the license info window from the help-dropdown menue both licence-codes are propper represented??? what could i do? should i deactivate the animation-licence separately from the main programm licence and therefore how can i do this, or is there another workaround? I have to make this licence switch very frequently, because i do a lot of rendering in my home office over the weekend and in the evenings to save workstation power in the office for CAD...

best regards

Richard Baumgartner

Rex

Hey Richard,

Please contact support@luxion.com with your issue and we will be happy to help you from there.

Thanks,
Rex