Main Menu

CP9A

Started by ajilopez, December 29, 2014, 07:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajilopez

Final.

@Chad - Look! Driver! XD

ajilopez

Had to fix for the final render. I noticed that the disc brakes weren't moving XD

Rex

Try increasing the samples of the metallic paint found under the advanced drop down in the material properties. You can also type in a value larger than 256 for your render output settings ;)

ajilopez

@rex

Thanks! tried it out and it worked :) greater than 256?!?! omg now that's one thing i'm gonna try. goodluck pc. XD

ajilopez

Updated the EVO once again. This time, added the "stock" Extreme (UK)/Zero Fighter (Japan) Rims. Work Meister S2R.

ajilopez

Trying out my Photoshop "skills" LOL!  :o

Will Gibbons

What are you trying to accomplish with the bottom one in Photoshop? Which part's done in PS? It looks good. The light reflecting from the rim though indicates that there should be more light on the body of the car I think, and maybe a touch more on the tire. Liking all your experimenting with the car tho. Nice stuff. Big improvements from the first upload.

ajilopez

@will i was trying to make a night scene with the lights from the bridge showing. i tried making it darker but everything comes out wrong. i'm not really good (obviously) with ps. im experimenting with the layer passes with this image and i dont even know how to use the clown pass XD there is a lot of light on the body of the car, but whenever i choose not to darken it, it looks weird with the whole environment.