Set Antiliasing in snapshots

Started by ArtGraphics, December 30, 2014, 12:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtGraphics

INGLESE:

Hello everyone, sorry for my English, but I'm Italian and I'm using an online translator.

I wanted to ask, if there is possibility to change the parameters of antiliasing in the preview rendering in real time?

I try to explain.
In newer versions of KeyShot, you entered (much appreciated this thing) the ability to save an instant in the resolution that you prefer, or 1280x720 or 1920x1080 etc. etc.
Only missing the chance to set the antiliasing, without necessarily making the final rendering.

You can not save an instant with the possibility to set the antiliasing, as you can do in the final rendering.

I did a screen, with the addition of the parameter antiliasing, so as to give a better idea of what I'm trying to say. Thank you very much

ITALIANO:

Ciao a tutti, scusate per il mio inglese, ma sono italiano e sto usando un traduttore online.

Volevo chiedere, se c'è possibilità di modificare i parametri di antiliasing nell'anteprima del rendering in tempo reale?

Provo a spiegarmi meglio.
Nelle nuove versioni di keyshot, avete inserito (molto apprezzata questa cosa) la possibilità di salvare un instantanea nella risoluzione che si preferisce, ovvero 1280x720 oppure 1920x1080 etc. etc.
Solo che manca la possibilità di poter settare l'antiliasing, senza necessariamente fare il rendering finale.

Non si può salvare un instantanea con la possibilità di settare l'antiliasing, come si può fare nel rendering finale.

Ho fatto uno screen, con l'aggiunta del parametro antiliasing, cosi da rendere meglio l'idea di cosa io stia cercando di dire. Grazie mille

Rex

Hey ArtGraphics,

Thank you for the suggestion but Anti Aliasing quality is only available through the offline renderer (Advanced control). If you need higher quality you will have to render it out.

Best regards,
Rex

ArtGraphics

Yes i know. Unfortunately you can only set it in offline render. I very much hope that in the future will be built for the realtime render.

Cordial greetings

ilovedividends

How often are people here increasing the anti-aliasing?  I've never played with it before.

ArtGraphics

important is antiliasing, especially in the presence of lights that area as you can see from there are errors in the lines that are not perfectly straight and to solve without necessarily doing render offline, a single option as in the example of the image I have attached

Rex

Quote from: ilovedividends on January 01, 2015, 11:02:37 AM
How often are people here increasing the anti-aliasing?  I've never played with it before.

Increasing the Anti Aliasing quality becomes beneficial when you see the jagged edges between high contrast materials as seen in the example above. Typically I keep it at the default value.

Rex