Few oldies from KS 2 and before

Started by feher, January 21, 2015, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

I know a few folks are just pain tired of car images. Totally understand. I thought I would show a few old images from the Keyshot 2 days and before.
Enjoy
Tim

Arn

What frustrates me most is that you do not only get great images when rendering cars, but apparently with other subjects too.

1) The surfaces on the hydrant look amazing.
2) The beer is so lifelike. Maybe you need to do a tutorial on that :)
5) Lovely image overall.

PhilippeV8

Yeah .. rendering in KS5 didn't get so much better .. the workflow DID become more efficient and the tools to get there are greater.  But the end-result just keeps top notch.

Arian Shamil

Love them all Tim but the first one has something special.....TOP works, as always :)

Arn

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on January 21, 2015, 10:07:26 PM
Yeah .. rendering in KS5 didn't get so much better .. the workflow DID become more efficient and the tools to get there are greater.  But the end-result just keeps top notch.
In my experience the rendering did get better. My images never looked as good, Feher just manages to tease every good bit out of KS2.

Doug Didia

Tim,

TOP GUN!! You are the best of the best...the KeyShot King. Thanks for all your support.

Regards,

Doug

Josh3D

Ahhh, yes. I remember these! Nice to see them again Tim. Thanks.

guest84672

Will Gibbons

No love for the heli? I'm a fan of it. Loving the warm reflections. Good share!

feher

Thanks everyone for the support. Keyshot has come far both with rendering engine and workflow.
The eggs for what ever reason is still my favorite too.
Again thanks all glad you enjoy the art.
Tim