INTERIOR LIGHTING TRY (NOISE PROBLEM)

Started by satish gobind, January 21, 2015, 03:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satish gobind

HI FRIENDS ,
This is my 2nd interior model in ks and tried to play with the light but i am facing a difficulty i am getting noise (grains) in my rendered image and i dont know how to get rid of them pls help me how to remove the grains is there ant settings i can do for this !

feher

oh boy good old sparkles....lol It could be a few things.
1. Bump on material is set too high
2. Need to add more samples to material.
3. If its from a IES light the IES might be bad
4. trying to light the scene with one light at a high wattage instead of adding a few and use a lower wattage.
If you like send me a KSP of this scene and I'll take a look.
Tim

satish gobind

@fehre i have attached the bip file pls have a look and help me to correct my mistake !thank u!

rfollett

Would love to see the office.bip file once sparkles fixed....

rfollett

scene takes a long to to render? even when I set all materials to grey diffuse it take time?

rfollett

Looks lush if you switch to emissive lights... :D

feher

Thank you for the bip.
I opened it up and took a look at a few things I found what was giving you the sparkles. Its the light on the ceiling part called:"Brick English Bond1"
Turn that off and the sparkles will go away. Another thing I would do is turn on your global illumination and turn up your indirect bounces to 30. This will open the scene up and give it some more life. If you do not see the indirect bounces slider in the settings tab you will need to go to preferences and select  experimental features. Save preferences then reopen scene the indirect slider will appear in the setting tab.
Great scene you made here. Would you mine if I lite this and made a image or two? I will share my ksp  with you once I'm done. Then you can see how I I set things up.
I hope this helps.
Tim

feher

Screen shot of the scene with that light turned off , global illumination turned on, and indirect bounces set to 30.

satish gobind

@feher
thank u so so so so so so so much for ur time to correct my mistake and teaching me !
Please refer my below configuration that I am using currently (AMD Desktop) If I switch to i7 processor will my rendering speed increase ?

Kindly check my below configuration that I'm planning to upgrade and comment whether will it be helpful for me for faster rendering in the Keyshot software.

my Current configuration is

AMD FX 6300 3.7 ghz
Asrock motherboard
2x 8GB ram – Kingston 1600.mhz
GPU-  AMD radon 6670 1 GB

Planning to shift to Intel processor

Intel i7  4790k 4 ghz processor
Asus Sabertooth Z97 motherboard
2x 8GB ram – Kingston 1600.mhz
GPU-  AMD radon 6670 1 GB
CPU cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Extreme Performance.

will this help me to increaser my working and rendering time !

satish gobind

feher

I'm glad I was able to help ! My door is always open.

As for the new computer here is my two cents:
The Intel over the AMD in this case will be a big upgrade in power. You are going from 6 core cpu power to 8 core hyper threaded cpu power.
The Asrock mother board is bottom of the line and the Saber Tooth you want is almost top of the line. Big Upgrade again.
Keyshot is all about CPU power the more cores you can get the better.

Tim