Zbrush KS plugin

Started by martinjerryward, January 23, 2015, 07:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martinjerryward

Does anyone have or know where to get it. Though I keep emailing ( well trying to anyways ) Thomas Teger though I can't help but feel my account as it is new has some restrictions on it? anyways if anyone knows how I can fix my account or at least what's going on with it and how I could get my hands on the plugin. Thanks everyone !

guest84672

You will need to contact Pixologic for the new ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge. The old plugin is discontinued.

Pepster3D

So there is no way to get from Zbrush to Keyshot without making another purchase?   :o

KeyShot

You can import an exported mesh from ZBrush such as an obj file. The ZBrush to KeyShot Bridge is a good deal if you are using ZBrush frequently as it will significantly enhance your workflow.

Dylan

Yes you can save out obj files and then import them into Keyshot. But it has to be said the new Bridge saves a lot of time as it sends over all visible subtools from ZBrush, including any polypainting and textures. Also, any changes you make to the geometry in ZBrush can be zapped over to Keyshot instantly.

Dylan

If it helps, I made a video on the Bridge in action. Also showed how easy it is to render skin. This is really for newbies to Keyshot:

https://youtu.be/2PG6qi-13DE

Dylan

Don't forget the current $249 deal for the ZBrush to Keyshot Bridge will expire on April 12th. After that it will cost an extra $100, so grab it now and save money.

Dylan

Most of you will be aware that Keyshot 6 for ZBrush is available right now, in both HD and Pro upgrade versions. It works very well indeed and I haven't had any problems so far since I upgraded to the Pro version. Really really excellent value for money IMHO.

KeyShot

VISEone

Hello,

I recently purchased the ZBrush to KS Bridge upgrade to Keyshot 6 Pro.
Everything works fine so far - except the Queue Render. When I added render images into the list and then hit "RENDER" it says "No external render with this license" (or something similar)
I thought the Upgrade to PRO unchained all features of KS - why doesn't this work?

I just thought to ask here before I will send an email to support.

Has anyone the same problem or even a solution?

Niko Planke

Hey VISEone,

That should be fixed with the newest update.
Just check for updates, install KeyShot 6.1 and try again.

And let us know if that does not solve it.

VISEone

Sorry for my late reply.

The updated version fixed the problem - Queue works again!