Main Menu

Driving Home

Started by EGON, January 20, 2015, 02:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

in my LAMBO. Pretty cool. No pun intended.

EGON

Update + Inspiration.

evilmaul

You mean the car broke down on the way home?! :P  no mblur makes me think so

It's nice but could be better. I think the lighting doesnt match well the plate, some highlights (o screen right of the car) are not justified in and from the plate. In general tho I like the cooler version better as far as overall feeling for a cold night shot

EGON

I like it. Just an image.

LiteHold

I think the first image is great. The second image is nice but the vehicle looks far too small (?)

I love the 'mood' you bring to these sort of images.

EGON

Thanks Lite! You have good taste. Another version. Bigger car more toned down. Just messing with it for practice. Just another car driving down the road.

Speedster

For me, the last image totally works- all "pulled together", so to speak. But oddly, (and not your fault!) now the street light coming up out of the trees (upper right) draws my eye more.  It does not relate to the light on the street, which appears to be coming from the far distant streetlight.  Maybe sponge it out?

But it's a chilly, 10 degrees, scene, and you can almost hear that motor calling out on a cold winter night!

Good job, Egon!

Bill G

EGON

Thanks ! Took your advice Bill. Used Content Aware Fill in PS CC. Also another version.

EGON

BTW. The background is from MAGROUND. Love!

edwardo

Speedster

Last image is PERFECT!  It needed the light, and now that it's "lit", provides a perfect triangular composition drawing the eye right to the Lambo.

Glad you pushed this one, Egon- it's one of your best!

Bill G

EGON

Thanks for the comments.Really helps a lot. Final isolated and modified.  Alien Skin print filter. That's it!

Will Gibbons

Cool to see the progression. One thing I'd point out is in the far right background, you see where the light from the streetlamp illuminates the ground nicely. In the light you added... not so much. I think that would top it off, otherwise it looks a bit unnatural I think. Nice tho so far.

blender974

EGON

UGH! OK. Don't be to hard on me, I did the retouching on this file. Only 900 pix wide.Good call Will. I also changed the color. Like beating a dead horse or chroming poop. Not a very interesting shot. Maybe some more Lens Flare? Just kidding.