Previous topic - Next topic

DougRattmann

I think it's a cool idea 8) In order to do well
[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/170848472[/vimeo]

Speedster

Can you clarify or elaborate?
Bill G

soren

Do I understand you correctly as follows: You want a node where you can specify any number of colors and these colors are picked randomly based on e.g. object name, id or some other property?

Søren

TpwUK

Quote from: Søren on August 15, 2016, 11:23:58 PM
Do I understand you correctly as follows: You want a node where you can specify any number of colors and these colors are picked randomly based on e.g. object name, id or some other property?

Søren

I am not sure what he wants either Søren, however if i am interpreting this correctly then I think he wants a node where you can choose from the Colours Library and to be able scroll through them on the fly with each colour linked to an object updating accordingly. I guess he wants a quick way of assigning material colours to see which ones suit the model/design.

Could be handy especially if it was like a sticky node that remained the same across each colour/material assignment via the material graph editor.

Martin

DriesV

Seems like the request is for a random color scheme (palette) generator as a node. Like this or this.
And then each color swatch should have a distinct output channel? And the different colors/channels should be mappable to the input channels of different materials?

Dries

DougRattmann

Friends, it is very difficult to express their thoughts, since I do not know much English! But you all understand correctly!
I think it would be great to use a ready-made color schemes and using an algorithm to impose them on the already created objects.

Quote from: DriesV on August 16, 2016, 02:01:10 AM
Seems like the request is for a random color scheme (palette) generator as a node. Like this or this.
That's right! The video was used as the source of the color palette with dribbble site, but you can try to make file upload .ico already has a color