Main Menu

Jama`s renders

Started by jama, February 19, 2015, 02:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jama

Hey guys.

I`m a new guys here.
However i`ve been using Keyshot for a while.
One of the best renderers when it comes to time vs efficiency.

Here are some of my experiments with it.
Cheers

jama

jamajurabaev.com
jamajurabaev.deviantart.com

edwardo

These are nice - I haven't seen anything like this before on the forum. Its like rough cast metal (bronze i guess) dioramas. Lots of atmosphere in these shots!

Ed

KeyShot

I really like the mood in these images. Great job!

jama

Thank you a lot.

A few more.

These are modelled in 3D coat..and renders are screengrabs from render preview in Keyshot.

Speedster

Very interesting and original.  May I suggest that you re-post them smaller, like 1200 to 1500 pixels wide, so we can see them without scrolling all around the screen.  When you have to scroll, it really breaks the concentration on the images.
Bill G

guest84672

Great work. Love the composition and overall mood!

Esben Oxholm

Some of them looks like really great compositions and have a unique feel to them.
I would like to see them in a smaller resolution as well :)

jama

Thank you guys.

Apologies for big images, my fault. Fixed it.

Started doing to big scale experiments in Keyshot,
sun&sky system and patterns are absolutely amazing.

PhilippeV8

TIP: ctrl+mousewheel lets you scale down the page and thus the images  ;)  works great here

Josh3D

Welcome! These are indeed captivating. You capture the subject so well. Really looking forward to more!

slater

Military scene are some of best stunning shots saw here!! really..i love it.
For Military scenes in the bush did you use procedural material? If not how did you get that Cockle on the material? Bump map?but i don't think.
Them look as miniature scene, was that your intention?
Regards

Arn

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on February 19, 2015, 10:05:50 PM
TIP: ctrl+mousewheel lets you scale down the page and thus the images  ;)  works great here
Indeed, and if that does not work you can individually look at images via the right click menu and scale them that way. I actually prefer large images to be posted, to get a good view of the details and noise, if any.

jama

Thanks a lot for your feedback, guys.

Slater, bumpy details in that scene come from the model.

I`ve sculpted those in 3D coat.
This is how it looks before rendering.

hope it helps
jama

guest81576

Very evocative—the miniature blur effects and plasticky exaggerated textures in monochrome add to the disturbing mood.

Zen

I love these, particularly the 'astronaut' and the city scapes, what are your methods?  I'd definitely like to do some stuff in this style. I know what the general methods are with the perspective and almost tilt shift blurring, but I'd still like to know the path you follow. 

not trying to hijack your thread, but this is just my quick attempt inspired by your method.