Decals Missing In Renderings

Started by Robb63, October 17, 2010, 10:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robb63

I have KS Pro and I am having an issue where decals that render in normal rendering mode don't show up when I render with the Queue. I just setup 20 renderings to render while I was out of the house. When I came home they are missing all of the decals that I placed in them.

Also, I set the render path for the image files in the "render" tab. That is not the same path listed in the "Queue" tab where it shows the path. (maybe this is a clue why this is doing this, maybe not).

This used to happen a long time ago with Hypershot, I've done a few queue renderings since I upgraded to Pro last week and they all worked. Now this is happening. I restarted and queued them up again and it is doing the same thing again

guest84672

Robb63

They actually weren't missing like I originally thought, but seem to be doing something strange to the light getting to them. I figured out what the difference was as to why one product was rendering and the other two products in the scene weren't in the Queue. I swapped the glass on the other two devices to the same glass material being used on the first product and they started rendering properly in Queue mode.

I still don't know why they would render differently with the other glass in normal/queue mode, but at least I've figured out the issue I was having.