German Motorbike 1914

Started by JerryG, March 17, 2015, 02:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh3D

Pretty cool. Still think a angle from the front, like slide01_03, would be a good one for this.

HLeandre

Esben Oxholm

It's an improvement for sure, but I feel it can get even better.
I agree with Josh that an angle showing the front, would be better.

Also, you have some tangents going on. (Thanks to Tim for the name and some great tips about the phenomena. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.407082086138495.1073741836.394218607424843&type=1)
I have painted them in with a green line. It can imagine that it's practically impossible to avoid with all those details, but give it a try :)

The lighting looks good, though the back of the bike still feels a bit flat (white circle).

Last comment :)
I'm not a fan of the texture on the ground floor. Could be cool with some cracked concrete or something... but I think we're going into taste now.

Great job!

JerryG

thanks again!

i have try my best :o
and this are the last 2 render i will share with you ( its time to render other projects  ;D )

(no post work)

best jerry

Arian Shamil

This is an amazing work! Love the model, love the render! A+++  :) ;) :D

JerryG

TpwUK

Dont shelve this project JerryG, by all means move on to other things, then come back to this. It's been a pleasure seeing this and the effort you have put into it. I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

Martin

mgvie

...Hi,  amazing work,wow!...              my favorite ...Picture 1 and (a drip oil here and there,...my Idea :))

mgvie