Import tracks audio and audio interactive with objects

Started by ArtGraphics, March 20, 2015, 04:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtGraphics

Sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

ENGLISH:
I was trying to do animations with audio directly to KeyShot, but unfortunately I could ascertain that in KeyShot can not import audio tracks :(

It would be a fantastic thing to do, because for example I was trying to make a 360 ° rotation keyshotVR of a room and wanted to insert audio to every view the user in front of him. Then the ultimate would be to be able to enter the audio objects, so that the user / customer when the website click on that part of an audio explanation of the scene or object. It would be a great thing, but unfortunately you can not do in KeyShot.

Have ideas and I really hope that the team KeyShot (who sincerely consider myself very compotente, since KeyShot is an engine grandiosol), keep them seriously, because to date no rendering engine allows you to do this, unfortunately.

ITALIAN:
Stavo provando a fare delle animazioni con audio direttamente in keyshot, ma purtroppo ho potuto appurare che in keyshot non si possono importare tracce audio :(

Sarebbe una cosa fantastica poterlo fare, in quanto ad esempio stavo provando a realizzare una rotazione keyshotVR a 360° di una stanza e volevo inserire dell'audio ad ogni vista che l'utente aveva di fronte. Poi il massimo sarebbe stato quello di poter inserire l'audio agli oggetti, cosi che l'utente/cliente quando dal sito web clicca su quell'oggetto parte una spiegazione audio della scena o dell'oggetto. Sarebbe davvero una cosa fantastica, ma purtroppo non si può fare in keyshot.

Sono idee e spero tanto che il team di keyshot (che sinceramente reputo molto compotente, visto che keyshot è un motore grandiosol), le tenga seriamente in considerazione, perchè ad oggi nessun motore di rendering permette di fare questo purtroppo.

ArtGraphics

Eng:
Also for example to make an interactive animation of a car to open the doors with a mouse click, change color, start the engine ... that would be great, and it is very unfortunate that missing this great opportunity

Ita:
anche ad esempio poter fare un'animazione interattiva di un'auto per aprire gli sportelli con il click del mouse, cambiare colore, accendere il motore... sarebbe fantastico, ed è molto spiacevole che manca questa grandiosa possibilità