Main Menu

First Zbrush render

Started by Speedster, March 23, 2015, 11:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

Hi all;

Not a serious work, just exploring my new seat of Zbrush. Understand that this is one-hour after installing Zbrush!  Mind-blowing program I wish I had taken up years ago!  Started with their demo head, and tweaked it to a photo of the great Russian painter Nicholai Fechin, one of my favorite artists.  My mom knew him well back in the 1930's.  Just starting to learn brushes and the like, but I can see where this is going into my pipeline! 

I exported from Zbrush as an .obj for use in KeyShot, as I don't have the KeyShot Bridge yet.  I purchased from Novedge, but the Bridge has to be purchased from Pixologic for some reason.

If you're thinking of Zbrush, don't wait any longer!  4R7 is 32/64 bit, but actually it's 32- runs fine on 64.

Bill G

TpwUK

Certainly better than my first go with ZB - Like the lighting on this too Bill

Martin

Speedster

Thanks, Martin!  The dome is a blue/grey custom "studio" that I usually use for clay shots.  Material is Nickel, roughened up, with a Cast Iron bump at a large scale and height.  Just experimenting!
Bill G

guest84672

I suggest you act quickly on the Bridge. It is $149 right now, and the offer is about to expire soon.

Awesome work. Look like you are a natural!