Main Menu

Volvo Truck

Started by E.Sirbu, April 21, 2015, 07:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.Sirbu

Render: Keyshot 5
Backplate by Martin Fisch https://www.flickr.com/photos/marfis75/">www.flickr.com/photos/marfis75/
What do you think about it?

TpwUK

Love the angle of the truck, and the backplate too - Just a tad put off by the lights on the rear of the truck, if they are lights at all ?

Martin

E.Sirbu

Yes they are lights. I reworked it a little :

Magnus Skogsfjord

I like this!

I don't know if there is a certain look that you are after, but maybe the scene could benefit from adding a DoF, such that the front-end of the truck gets a subtle blur? It seems like the backplate blur starts around that area.

TpwUK

Much better on the rear lights, and now Magnus has pointed the blur in the backplate he is correct in what he says so +1 for a little DOF to be added :)

Martin

edwardo

lovely model! I agree with Magnus' comment.

ed

E.Sirbu

Magnus Skogsfjord

Yes! That looks so much better in my opinion. I'm really getting the feeling that it is blending in with the backplate compared to the first two versions. Nice!

angelina22

That is really very cool one.

E.Sirbu

Thanks again for your support!

What do you think about this new one?

EGON

Now that's some pop !

TpwUK

It needs some motion blur adding to the wheels and tyres if you have the pro version of KS

Martin

E.Sirbu

Quote from: TpwUK on May 07, 2015, 02:15:31 PM
It needs some motion blur adding to the wheels and tyres if you have the pro version of KS

Martin
Motion blur is on ;) if you look the front wheel you can see that. The middle wheel is lifted and don't have to move ;)

TpwUK

I wasn't sure if the front wheel had blur or not, it looks like a blurred reflection to me, if there was a tad more light on the tyre tread area you would be able to tell better, same applies for the rear wheel, it's still a good shot, just needs tweaking a little, but that's just my opinion and of course these things are down to personal taste :)

Martin

E.Sirbu

Thanks for your comment :) There is a long time I didn't make a render. Today I found some free time and I made this one :D What do yout hink about it? (render: keyshot 5, Post: Photoshop)